Ever wonder what to do with your left over Adobo? You sure don’t want to waste it because a day old adobo is so tasty. If you’re tired of the same dish again, this spicy adobo fried rice is a perfect idea. Filipinos are such a rice eater even during breakfast. Since I love spicy food too, I just put some extra chili in there to give it a little bit of a kick. This Filipino recipe will surely make your mornings great!
Left over adobo
1 medium red onion sliced
2-3 cloves of garlic crushed
Green onion/chives or leeks sliced minced. Cut some of it into thin strips for garnishing
Red chili minced. Remove the seed
- Make sure to break the rice in a separate bowl with your hands especially if its chilled in the fridge overnight.
- Saute onions and garlic
- Mix in the left over adobo
- Add the rice
- Add the green onions
- Add the chili
- Add more soy sauce if necessary. This will be according to your preference.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix thoroughly. Make sure everything is mixed up well.
- Put in a plate of bowl
- Garnish with thin sliced chives
PREPARATION TIME: 5-10 Minutes